Dvd Menu Supporting
From version 5.2, Avi Dvd Burner supports creating dvd menu when you added more than one title to one DVD. When the dvd is playing, first shown is not the video, but a DVD menu, you can use the UP DOWN button to navigate through the menu and push the "confirm" button of the remote controller of your DVD player to play the selected title.
Upper image is a sample of DVD menu, the top text "My DVD" is the dvd name, which can be changed on the "Add File" page. And the "movie #1" is the title you have added to the converting list of "Add file" page.
Customize DVD menu:
You can customize the dvd menu by menu position, menu text color, menu background image in the "DVD menu" page of preference dialog.
- DVD Name Font: change the font name size and color of DVD name.
- Menu Font: change the font name size and color of DVD menu.
- DVD Name position: change the left top position of DVD name. it's by pixel, the entire image is 720*480.
- Menu Position: change the left top position of DVD menu region, and can change the interval of multiple DVD menu position. the entire image is 720*480.
- Change Bk Image: change the background image for the DVD menu, supporting any format of image file.
- No Bk Image: reset the backgroup of DVD menu to all blank.